Please call customer service at (424) 297-3200 or email us at email@example.com and we will assist you. The customer will have 30 minutes from the time the order was placed to make any changes to the orders. Any cancellation or change requests done the customer will be charged the restocking fee. Customers have 7 business days from the day that the order was received to report the following:
Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (e.g. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 20% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 UPS return label fee (per label).
- If customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was mis-shipped or defective upon arrival.
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- All products with an expiration date will have the expiration date on the invoice.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
One Puff Smoke
13737 S Inglewood Ave UNIT 101, Hawthorne, CA 90250
This is how we handle returns on the following items:
Defective hardware purchased from Smoke Tokes can be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery. This 7-Day Warranty only covers manufacturer defects. Any other type of damage caused by mistreatment or misuse of the product will not be accepted. After 7 days of delivery, please contact the manufacturer of the product to process a return. Products that are damaged, scratched, dented, or have visible wear & tear will not be accepted.
All E-Liquid / E-Juice / Nicotine Salt / disposable vape pen sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on E-Liquids or disposable vape pens.
Glass Products or Water Pipes:
Damaged or broken items must be claimed within 48 hours from the time of delivery. We will not accept any claims after 48 hours and are reviewed on a case by case basis.
In most cases, we do not require you to mail us your defective products. A video of each defective or damaged item must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of submitting your return request online. Submitting videos are the sole responsibility of the customer. If we do not receive your videos within 7 days of your request date, your claim will be rejected and closed.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and "members-only" content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Product(s) should be:
In good condition within original packaging. All products, parts, and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and received in proper condition to be able to be sold again.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- If you buy by the case and it is returned with less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using next higher price level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to One Puff Smoke.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include One Puff Smoke. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others" rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, One Puff Smoke will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. One Puff Smoke is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card if the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.